Terms and conditions
1. Validity of the conditions of sale
- The Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the rights and obligations arising between the customers of the depile.ee online shop (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) and Depilé OÜ (hereinafter referred to as depile.ee) when purchasing goods.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the tervisilu.ee online store are governed by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- depile.ee reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of sale and sale prices. Such changes shall be reflected on the depile.ee website.
- All prices in the depile.ee online shop include 20% VAT.
- For purchases with a total amount of less than 100€, the price of transport will be added according to the delivery method chosen by the Customer. The price of transport is based on the volume of the products.
- The prices are valid from the moment the order is placed until the expiry of the payment term of the placed order (seven days from the date of placing the order).
- If the order is placed before the conditions of sale or prices have been modified, the legal relations between the Customer and depile.ee will be adapted to the conditions in force at the time of placing the order.
3. Description of payment methods and currency
- You can pay in the e-shop through the secure payment centre with all Estonian payment cards and internet bank accounts (Swedbank, SEB, Danske Bank, Krediidipank, LHV, Nordea).
- Settlement currency is Euro.
4. Placing an order
- Add the products you want to your shopping cart.
- If you have a voucher with a code for a discount, insert it in the appropriate box and then click on the "Proceed to checkout" link in the shopping cart.
- Only Depile OÜ contracted customers can place an order through their customer account.
- On the order form page, fill in the required fields, select the delivery and payment method of the products that suits you. It is possible to pay via the Payment Centre, by credit card or by invoice. On the right, you will see an overview of your order, with all the product names, quantities and prices, which already includes transport costs. Once you are satisfied that the contents of the basket are as you wish, click on the "I confirm the order and accept the payment obligation" link. You will then see the order number and a confirmation that the order has been successfully placed. A confirmation will also be sent to the e-mail address you have provided, with all the order details and props. If you have chosen to pay by invoice, this document will also serve as the basis for the bank transfer and will already contain the relevant records.
5. Terms and conditions of the sales contract
- The sales contract enters into force as soon as the total amount of the order has been credited to the account of Depilé OÜ.
- After the sales contract has entered into force (payment of the invoice by the Customer), depile.ee will bundle the order and hand it over to our logistics partners for delivery.
- The delivery deadlines indicated on the depile.ee website are valid from the moment of payment of the invoice.
- Shipments within Estonia will generally reach the destination specified by the buyer within 3-7 working days from the date of entry into force of the sales contract. In exceptional cases, the right to deliver the goods within 45 calendar days.
- The shipping costs are borne by the buyer, and the corresponding price information is displayed with the shipping method. The price of the product does not include delivery costs.
- Delivery is carried out by Omniva.
- In order to ensure prompt delivery, please be careful when entering delivery details when placing your order.
- Shipments damaged in transit, where products (but not product packaging) are damaged, will be replaced for the Customer. In the event that replacement proves impossible, we will offer a refund of the cost of the damaged goods.
- depile.ee shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners in time for the delivery date promised to the Customer, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances which depile.ee could not influence or foresee.
7. Right of return
- After delivery of the order, the Consumer has the right to return the ordered products within 14 days.
- The products to be returned must be in their original unused and unopened packaging.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, the Customer will be reimbursed the original postage costs in addition to the cost of the goods.
- The cost of returning the goods is borne by the Customer (up to 10€). depile.ee bears the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods were different from the ordered goods.
- In order to return the goods, a return of goods application must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The customer will be contacted and the return of the goods will be coordinated as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days.
- The Customer will be reimbursed for the returned Goods after checking the returned Goods, but not later than 14 days.
- depile.ee shall be liable to you and you shall be liable to depile.ee for any damage caused to the other party by breach of these Terms and Conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
9. Force majeure
- depile.ee shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to you or any delay in delivery of the goods if the loss or damage or delay in delivery of the goods is due to circumstances beyond depile.ee's control or foreseeable.
10. Protection and security of personal data
- The information and personal data collected in the course of the depile.ee website pages and ordering will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases provided for by law to public authorities for the performance of their statutory duties. All offers shall be submitted either on behalf of Depilé OÜ or depile.ee.
- The online shop transmits personal data to companies providing transport services in order to deliver the goods.
- The online shop sends newsletters and offers to the purchaser's e-mail address only if the purchaser has expressed his/her wish to receive them by entering his/her e-mail address on the website and has indicated his/her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The purchaser may opt out of receiving offers and newsletters by e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
- Encrypted data communication with banks when paying for purchases ensures the security of the Customer's personal banking details, which are not accessible by depile.ee.
11. Complaints procedure
- depile.ee shall be liable for the non-conformity or defects of the goods sold to the Customer, which occur within two (2) years from the delivery of the goods to the Customer.
- depile.ee shall not be liable for the occurrence of defects of the product caused by the Customer as a result of irregular storage or use of the product. Defects include defects in the product, but not defects in the product packaging.
- In the event of non-conformity or defects of the product, the Customer shall have the right to demand the replacement of the product with a conforming product or a product without defects or to withdraw from the sales contract and return the goods at depile.ee's expense. In the event of withdrawal from the sales contract, depile.ee shall reimburse the Customer the amount paid for the goods, including postage, to the bank account designated by the Customer within 30 days after the return of the goods and the inspection and detection of the defects.
- In the event of non-conformity or defects of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the person placing the order, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
- In the event of non-compliance or defects in the product, the complaint must be lodged within two months of the discovery of the non-compliance or defect.
- All complaints will be examined and the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint.